Discovering the Dolomites and the Alps: motorcycle tours
Our Hotel for motorcyclists in the Dolomites awaits you! Arabba is your perfect base for a motorcycle holiday on the spectacular roads through the World Heritage Site. Discover the Dolomites and the Alps on motorcycle tours!
Located at the very heart of the Dolomites, the Hotel Garni Monika with B&B service is the ideal starting point to explore the passes and winding roads of the Dolomites.
Specialising in welcoming motorcyclists, Hotel Garni Monika understands their needs:
- Workshop with tools
- High pressure water hose and stand for motorcycles
- Drying room for clothes
- Availability of chain lubricants and brake fluid
- Unending curves and bends on the most stunning mountain roads
- The opportunity to meet Italian or foreign people who share your passion for bikes, make new friends and enjoy motorcycling adventures
- Ride your bike over majestic passes, visit delightful villages and enjoy wonderful and marvellous views.
Plan your next bike holiday in our beautiful Dolomites UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE. June, July and September are the best months to experience the landscape and all it has to offer to motorcyclists!
From Hotel Garni Monika, the most accessible destinations are the Pordoi Pass, Sella, Gardena, Valparola Falzarego, Delle Erbe / Würzjoch, Fedaia, Rolle, and many others.
Not very far away there are also the Grossglockner, the Rombo Pass, Silvretta, Arlberg, Flexen and many others.
Bikers are always greeted warmly and are most welcome at Hotel Garni Monika for great motorcycling tours in the Alps and the Dolomites.